Old, new, split in two

Went to Deco to pick up the mesh boots for Fifty Linden Friday which I've yet to blog because I have no idea where Friday went...stuff kept happening. Any road up.. I decided to have a look around because I've not been there in ages... I found boots and hat \o/
So, let the modfest begin! I moved hat position and modded hair a little.. darkened pants and made them a bit baggier. And decided to wear two layers of the tattoo to make it pop. xD
Skin: Tableau Vivant - Vincent
Hair:  [taketomi] - Keiji, Platinum 4
Hairbase: Madesigns - Tintable Hairbase, Tribe 6
Cap: Deco - Patrol cap
Make up: [ES} >Itzel< Eyeshadow, dark (Marketplace)
Face tattoo: Sorry.Asia - War.Paint (Black)
Dog Tags: Mandala - Dog Tags (s/hadow)
Tee: Buid - Tank white
Pants: Ronsem - Cargo pants (Black)
Belt: <The Abyss > - NAU Combat belt
Boots: Deco - Mud boot
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: - High Roller



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 5th

I did all my best to smile

Be still my beating heart