Listen to me... Don't move

More new stuff! Huuuuu!
Mesh pants, Hah, these are great! they come in a ton of colours and four sizes.
And I had to do another photo with the Fruk skin, sans shirt. :p
Skin: FRUK - Knox shade 1,The Babyface
Eyes: Redgrave - David
Make up1: [BG] - Celestial Maenad, Black 5
Make up2: vaya Con Dias - Eye Shadow
Hair: -Entente- - Yves hair
Hairbase: -Entente- Yves hairbase
Monocle: [Contraption] - gavin's Monocle, gunmetal
Collar thing: Aitui - Avec Plaisir, Cavern Black
Tattoo: ::LP:: - Runes tattoo
Right wrist: {SyS} - Armband (From Stardust outfit)
Tape: SiniStyle - Taped fist & black nails
Left wrist: -Entente- -Johnny Wrist scarf
Pants: *chronokit* - Fabre pants, Black
Boots: TonkTastic - Long combat boots
Location: {vespertine}_sense of gravity.house.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 5th

I did all my best to smile

Be still my beating heart