Playing the angel

Because I am a martyr to the cause, I went to the Pose Fair annnnd the Kawaii Fair on the same day. Shant be doing that again in a hurry...
Can't say I was looking very hard at the pose fair, was more interested in finding props than anything but didn't find much. But, there were some amusing ones.. Werewolf poses, that's all I'm going to say....
Anyway, back to this post. So, yeah , lagged my way round the Kawaii fair, I really did time that badly and there really wasn't much that I could wear, there were mesh hoodies and stuff but not unisex. There were toaster backpacks which are great too but they don't fit. :(
But luckily, I found some nice bits and pieces, especially these wings  that come in several styles and colour change and I got really lucky on the gatchas.  XD
Skin: the body co. - Mint, 01fair
Hair: Drot -Vincent , Black ice
Wings: **Cute Bytes** Chibi Wings - OUCH (Kawaii Fair 2012)
Watch: **Cute Bytes** Watch - Bee (gatcha) (Kawaii Fair 2012)
Pose: Flowey. wonderful wonderful (Kawaii Fair 2012 & the Pose Fair 2012)
 
❤❤❤◕‿◕ ❤❤❤

Skin: the body co. - Mint, 01fair
Hair: Drot -Vincent , blue
Eyes: Dead Apples - Nebula Blue
Mouthie:[*RD*]*Mustache Poptart! Pink Icing-Mouthie-Ultra Rare* (gatcha) (Kawaii Fair 2012)
Cupcakes: Dead Apples -  cupcakes family


Skin: the body co. - Mint, 01fair


Eyes:  Dead Apples - Nebula Grey
Hair: Drot -Vincent , Black ice
Pose: Apple Spice - Casual Male 004 (Kawaii Fair 2012 & the Pose Fair 2012)
Chair: Selene: Blue kawaii Sofa (marketplace)
Watch: **Cute Bytes** Watch - Bee (gatcha) (Kawaii Fair 2012)
Mouthie:[*RD*]*Mustache Poptart! Pink Icing-Mouthie-Ultra Rare* (gatcha) (Kawaii Fair 2012)

Toast held: [*RD*]*Crazy Toast! Pink and White Fur-Rare*  (gatcha) (Kawaii Fair 2012)
Toast on ground: [*RD*]*Starry-Eyed Toast! Pink Fur-Rare*  (gatcha) (Kawaii Fair 2012)
Toaster backpack: *Epic* Kawaii Happy Toaster Backpack {Blue} RS
Round Backpack: **Cute Bytes* Roundy Kawaii BackPack (Color Change)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 5th

I did all my best to smile

Be still my beating heart