A simple test...

I swore to myself I'd never do a post about jeans... oh well.
But I tell myself these are different, because they are mesh jeans.
So no distortion when you're jumping about. These are made by SLink and are free during August.
Because of the nature of the beast, one size does not fit all, so there are different sizes to choose from. I'm wearing "average".. not a word I'm familiar with but hey... one small problem.. it seems my bum is too big and the waistband of the jeans at the back doesn't show on me, lol!
Anyway, it was nice to try some mesh gear even though I had to use Kirsten's Viewer which kills my fps.

"We record a new dimension of history."
Pants: SLink - bootcut jeans mesh (gift during August)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 5th

I did all my best to smile

Be still my beating heart