Still waters...


Some new hair from Dura and a skin I've not blogged. The other stuff is not so new but it's stuff I like and wear and that's the whole point of my blog.

Hair: Dura - Boy *25
Hair base: Aitui - Standard hairbase 004
Skin: body co. - Ash (Black Brows)
Beard: - Emortal Concepts
Scarf:  Brother - Wooly
Belt: *Blitzed* - Plugged Belt 
T-Shirt - *Blitzed* -  Infected
Pants: Epic  - Distressed Wrinkled & Ripped
Boots: K Boots (Black)
Tape: SiniStyle - Taped Fist (loose hand- forearm)



Comments

  1. you make really beautiful pictures - do you have a flickr?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Whispermizin, yes I do. :)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/65664711@N02/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October 5th

I did all my best to smile

Be still my beating heart