Into the deepest dark

A couple more things from The Men's Dept. Event.
This mesh jail is just brilliant. :)
"It is true that I have sent six bullets through the head of my best friend, and yet I hope to show by this statement that I am not his murderer.
At first I shall be called a madman - madder than the man I shot in his cell at the Arkham Sanitarium."

The Thing on the Doorstep ~ H.P. Lovecraft
----------------------------------------------------------------
Skin: >London< - London Skin - Light
Eyes: Poetic Colours - pearl - columbia - small bright (Men's Dept.)
Busted face tattoo layer: Fruk -  FuQd face (new)
Mask: Cobrahive - Escaping Lecter - White
Straight jacket: gilded - Straight-Jacket White (tintable)
Pose: Del May - FOaD (new)
Location: :::LITHIUM:::photo studio"JAIL" (Men's Dept.)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 5th

I did all my best to smile

Be still my beating heart