Like tears in rain...

Newness! Oh my!
Where to start! Um... skin! yes!
New skin fron FRUK called Knox. I suggest you go down there, try all the demos, get confused because there is so much choice and then buy all of them! Huuuu!
Next, coat. OMFG! I am never taking this coat off! It's mesh and comes in three sizes, I'm wearing the medium size. It comes in a ton of colours and you can get a fur collar trim as an add on (not worn).
Next, new hair... this place seems to have slipped past everyones radar, but it's deff worth checking out, I picked  up a  few from there.
Next, new boots (see lower photo) from Adjunct.. not taking these off either! lol
Skin: FRUK - Knox skin shade 1 The Babyface, black bald
Hair: [Atro Patena] - Rich, black
Hairbase: Aitui - Standard hairbase 2
Make up: ::VyC:: - Smokey Eyes
*chronokit* - Mods coat, Black
Pants: Deviance - Leather pants
Boots: Adjunct - Casablancas Boots, Black
Umbrella: {creamshop} Vinyl Umbrella white (unavailable at this time)

Location: Black Kite
WL Setting: AnaLu outdoor city (messed with)
WL Water: Glassy




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October 5th

I did all my best to smile

Be still my beating heart