Your miles away...

Seems to be a week for new skins. :)
This one is from [dekade]. It comes in six tones with light or dark brows and body hair options. The necklace is from Kosh.. My tip, just buy everything they have..it is always interesting and different and it fits me, lol which is always a bonus! lol
The shorts are mesh and from Aitui and they actually fit me as well! Unbelievable! I dare not count how many shapes I have now because all the other mesh gear I have.
Talking of Aitui, the cardigan is from a new shop, well I think it's been around a while but never seen it worn or blogged. It's called -Entente- and is very akin to Aitui. I blogged some in my last post. Take a wad of cash with you because it sells so much stuff! Hair, (hairbases can be bought seperately.. white ones too.. ikr? huuuu!) clothes, skins, scarves, eye wear, hats, shoes, boots, it's crazy! Nice stuff, well presented. I just stood there in this shop and thought, why the fuck has no one found this before?
-Entente-
Skin:[dekade] - beno/pale/DB/bald/shaved
Hair: [BURLEY] - Kyle, Black
Hairbase:Aitui - Standard hairbase 004
Eyes: Redgrave - David
Makeup: ::VyC:: - Smokey eyes
Necklace: Kosh -The Angel Key necklace
Cardigan: - Entente- - Volant cardigan, Black
Shorts: Aitui - *Mesh*
Feet: Slink - Jolie Pied for men
Pose: DM - Oh yeah?
Location: Skybox by {theosophy} - Port Eynon Skybox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 5th

I did all my best to smile

Be still my beating heart