And so it begins....

My first blog and my first post.. it is that obvious isn't it? Oh well, you have been warned..


Ok, so ears! I think these are great ears from [Gauze]. Called Mythic ear - Jewelry spiked.There are two other types, so go look! 
I bought the natural tones to wear with this Vincent skin from Tableau Vivant. You have a choice of four different metal colours, (I've chosen Pewter) or you can hide them... if you're insane! They are kind of big and sticky-outy, but I like 'em!

What you can see...
Skin: Tableau Vivant - Vincent
Ears: [Gauze] - Mythgic ear-Jewelry Spiked
Hair: Drot -  Jeremy (Black Ice)
Piercings (Face) : .HoD. - Celtic Swirl Dimples (The Waffle Fox Hunt Gift)
Piercings (Chest): .HoD - Bulletproof
What you can't see..
Aitui: Ear Eraser (from Marketplace)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 5th

I did all my best to smile

Be still my beating heart