Enjoy the Silence

I've been Jonesing for that new build from Y's House, which is now my new home and the location for my photo. The pose is one of a truckload you can get if you do the Y's House Hunt, which is on now. You only have to find ten objects but that place has so much stuff, you could quite easily lose the will to live looking, so after about ten minutes, I resorted to  'area search'. I got them all in like two minutes! \o/ Which included a 1/4 size version of the OMISE002 build which is great news if you haven't got much space, prims or money for that matter.
The Wolf medallion from Grollwerk is new (see second photo). You can choose dark, medium or light. Matte or shiny and black or glowy eyes.
The skin I've not blogged about before but you all know is from body co. and I wear it when I don't want to frighten the horses like today. Well, it is Sunday.
Enjoy yours
Skin: The body co. - Hunter (03) Light with goatee facial hair
Beanie: Hermony - Oversized beanie (Black)
Necklace: Grollwerk - Wolf medallion
Tank: Hermony - Tank top camo grey
Pants: Ronsem - Cargo pants, Black -D
Cuff: *Blitzed* - Legacy cuff
Face tattoo: sorry.asia - nose plasties (white)
Hand tape: SiniStyle - taped fist, full palm
Boots: Tonktastic - Long combat boots (as ever!)
Pose: Y's House - OMISE002_ Kaidan 002
Location: Y's House - OMISE002 (B)_full (192prim/6prts)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 5th

I did all my best to smile

Be still my beating heart