Brace yourself..

I decided to wear a few of my favorite things all at once and go from there. :D
[ContraptioN]... always a good place to start... interesting, well made stuff that fires up the imagination.
[europa] ... best wings in SL and always will be .. unless he makes new ones. :p
Ears from Tokushi  come in loads of colors and are resizable. The hair, I've not seen on anyone before, worth checking the store out, especially if you like Cloud's hair.. it moves. :D
Anyway, really pleased with the result. 


Skin: Tableau Vivant - Vincent
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] - Kano Black
Hairbase: Aitui - Standard 004
Eye Make up: Sorry.Asia - Survivor 5
Wings: [europa] - Archon wings
Outfit:[ContraptioN] -  Elephant Man outfit (Macabre Hunt Prize)
Shoes: BG - Neptulin Shoes
Claws: [ni.Ju] Claws
Eye patch: SiniStyle - eyepatch
Ears: Tokushi - Grey Fantasy Ears
Mouth and hair feathers: Scribble - Nevermore hair feathers



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 5th

I did all my best to smile

Be still my beating heart