Vampire, vampire...

Yes, it's Vampire time. \o/
Got this Tableau Vivant skin at My Second Wardrobe (MSW). Only 79L :O
Everything there ranges fron 49 to 79L so, I suggest you go look.
The Mr. Poet shirt you should all have.. if not, why not? I don't normally Photoshop stuff but I did tidy the shirt edges/prims, but you knew that, right?
The Fallen & Depraved Hunt is on, I got some nice eyes from Repulse, but they always are... Anyway, best get back to it..

Skin: Tableau Vivant - Vincent Blood Thirst
Hair: Dura - Boy 05
Hairbase: Aitui - Standard 004
Shirt: Mr. Poet - Off shoulder shirt black 
Pants: Tableau Vivant - Dean jeans
Pose: Adorkable Poses - Beefcake 5
Location: Bentham Hollow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 5th

I did all my best to smile

Be still my beating heart