Black flowers blossom

You know that time in the morning when you're not quite awake but your brain's already doing it's own thing? Well, this is the image that popped into my head while my brain was mashing two lots of song lyrics together. I just had to try and get it on the page, so to speak. SL has it's own challenges but that's part of the fun (so I've been told). Anyway, it's an improvement on on sorting out roo chaos at a stupid hour.
So, I've had this tattoo knocking about in my invo a while and the butterflies, even longer so, time they saw the light of day.

Skin: the body co. - Mint, fair
Tattoo: Hysteria - Mutatio
Hair: Raw House - Khaos , black
Hairbase: Aitui - standard 005
Butterflies: *aG* - Butterfly Fiesta
Pose: DM - Stalemate (Special request mod on one pose)
Location: JASstore: Skybox - The blue room

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 5th

I did all my best to smile

Be still my beating heart