Halcyon days

Another in my occassional series "I'm never taking this shit off!"
Firstly...the body co... with a skin called Mint.... Holy fuck! It finally fixes all the  things that used to bug the hell out of me with previous skins. So hurrah!
Secondly... Slink have  released the male version of the mesh feet. Huuuu!
Really well done,  a lot of thought went into getting these right, and they did! It really is easy to get the colour right and to fit you correctly, there is even a little video tutorial. :)
Skin: the body co. - Mint - 01 Fair black hair
Hair: ::Exile:: - AJ:Midnight
Jeans:  [nv] jeans mesh black avg
Feet: Slink - Mens natural barefeet (mesh rigged)
Pose: DM - Stuck with me male


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 5th

I did all my best to smile

Be still my beating heart