Still grey

New stuuufff!
New top from Scars, buy the fatpack, it's easier.
Also, stumbled across this mask the other day on MP that actually fits. You get three versions.. patterns, symbols and flags. There is a free demo, so give it a go.
Jeans are same as my last post  just a different colour. Did I mention I'm never taking them off?
Skin: the body co. Mint - 01Fair
Hair: -Entente- Yves hair, white
Hairbase: -Entente- - Thibaut B&W White
Eyes: Ibanez - Signatue - Moonlight
Mask:  <H> : urban mask, patterns, male
Top: Scars - mesh t shirt for belt, white
Jeans: not so bad - Mungo jeans, grey
Feet: Slink - Mens natural barefeet (mesh rigged)

Stool: *Y's HOUSE* Garden Stool 003 (WP)
Location:*Y's HOUSE* OMISE002[1/4] (Group gift)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 5th

I did all my best to smile

Be still my beating heart